Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors whose manuscript is published will approve the following provisions:
- The right to publication of all journal material published on the JEM17: Jurnal Ekonomi Manajemen website is held by the editorial board with the author's knowledge (moral rights remain the property of the author).
- The formal legal provisions for access to digital articles of this electronic journal are subject to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) license, which means JEM17: Jurnal Ekonomi Manajemen reserves the right to store, modify the format, administer in the database, maintain and publish articles without requesting permission from the Author as long as it keeps the Author's name as the owner of Copyright.
- Printed and electronically published manuscripts are open access for educational, research, and library purposes. In addition to these objectives, the editorial board shall not be liable for violations of copyright law.