COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT STRATEGY TEMAN PROGRAM BASED
People on the north coast of Cirebon Regency depend on their livelihood from catching sea products. If the weather is terrible, they cannot go to sea, so they do not get income. The community's inability to have a substantial income is the aim of this study, namely how to create productive business groups for fishermen's wives. They help people who can run small-scale businesses to get assistance from academics, industry, and government with the term Triple Helix. The strategy to build the synergy of these three elements is applied through the TEMAN program (Economic Order of the Fishermen's Community) in collaboration between community service in tertiary institutions in partnership with industry in villages around industrial areas through community empowerment efforts, thus forming business groups that produce products in the form of crackers that utilize the remaining processed fish and fat/small crab lemi become a fish paste and crab crackers. The method approach used is descriptive qualitative because it is related to social problems in the community, how to build motivation in the fishermen's wife group to do business so that they can earn even though they are small but sustainable or generic income. The findings from the research on community empowerment strategies based on the TEMAN Program show that access to natural resources, access to community participation, access to markets, and access to information and knowledge proves that community empowerment programs can make small business groups become independent and help economic sustainability. Families of fishermen on the coast.
- Adriyani, Ria, 2018, Pemanfaatan Sisa Olahan Ikan dan Rajungan sebagai Income Generic bagi Masyarakat Mundu Pesisir Kabupaten Cirebon, Seminar Nasional Pengabdian Masyarakat, 13 Desember 2018, Bandung, hal 865-881
- Adriyani Ria, 2020, Pendampingan Kelompok Usaha Kerupuk Rajungan sebagai Upaya Pemberdayaan Masyarakat di Kawasan Pesisir Pantai Utara Cirebon, www.syekhnurjati.ac.id/jurnal/index.php/dimasejati
- Aisah, 2019, Strategi Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Dalam Pelaksanaan Program Desa Mandiri Energi, http://jurnal.unpad.ac.id
- Hadiyanti, P, Strategi Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Melalui Program Keterampilan Produktif di PKBM Rawasari (2008), Jakarta Timur, http://jurnal.unj.ac.id
- Zuliyah, S, 2010, Strategi Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Desa dalam Menunjang Pembangunan Daerah, Journal of Rural and Development Volume I No. 2 Agustus, http://jurnal.uns.ac.id
- Adriyani, 2014, Laporan Program TEMAN, LPPM Untag Cirebon
- Satria, Arif, 2015, Pengantar Sosiologi Masyarakat Pesisir, Jakarta, Pustaka Obor Indonesia
- Salusu, 2015, Pengambilan Keputusan Stratejik untuk Organisasi Publik dan Organisasi Nonprofit, Jakarta, Grasindo
- Basrowi, Suwandi, 2008, Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif, Jakarta, Rineka Cipta
- Sugiyono, 2012, Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung, Alfabeta
The DiA journal allows authors to retain the copyright of their papers without limitation. Authors may grant publishers non-exclusive publishing rights to publish articles. Granting first publishing rights to publishers also qualifies as unlimited copyright (because there are no restrictions imposed by publishers on author copyright).