Pengaruh Sistem Patroli Jalan Tol Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Yang Mengalami Gangguan Perjalanan Di Jalan Tol Surabaya Gempol (studi kasus pada ruas jalan tol surabaya gempol)

Achmad Daengs

Abstract


The great existing of human resources should be changed to become useful assets for development. For a variety of expertise, skills and opportunities should be focused on human resources, according to their biological and spiritual abilities. The careful and prudent action must be taken in human resources to become productive and beneficial assets in development. Thus the choices of the company’s development strategy are directed to the achievement of problem coping in specific areas. Therefore, PT. Jasa Marga (Persero) Branch of Surabaya-Gempol has a special department in charge to develop, train, manage and optimize Human Resources of their employees. Based on description above, then the formulation of the problem is “How far the effect of competency-based training that consists of knowledge, skills, ability to employees’ work quality of PT. Jasa Marga (Persero) Branch of Surabaya-Gempolâ€. Based on formulation of the problem and the hypothesis which stated, then after conducting the analysis and hypothesis testing, the results are obtained: The value of Adjusted R Square is 0.891 which showed that 89.10% of the change in Y value is affected by the three independent variables, while the remaining of 10.90% are affected by other things outside of the three independent variables under this study.

Key words: Speed, Friendliness, Accuracy, Convenience, and Completeness.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Abas Salim, 1995. Dasar-dasar Asuransi. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta

Ali, A. Hasyimi, 2002. Pengantar Asuransi. Cetakan Ketiga. PT. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.

Alma, Buchari, 2000. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Cetakan Keempat. Alfabet. Bandung.

Arikunto, Suharsimi, 1998. Prosedur Peneliti-an Suatu Pendekatan Praktek Cetakan Kesebelas. Edisi Revisi IV. PT. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.

Hadi, Sutrisno, 2001. Analisis Regresi. Ceta-kan Kedelapan. Penerbit Andi Offset. Yogyakarta.

Hasty, R & Reardon, J. 1997. Marketing Service Management. International Edi-tion. Mc Graw Hill Inc.

Kotler, Philip. 1997. Manajemen Pemasaran, Analisis, Perencanaan, Implementasi dan Kontrol. Edisi Revisi. PT. Prenhalindo. Jakarta.

Muhammad, Abdulkadir, 2002. Hukum Asu-ransi Indonesia. Cetakan Ketiga. PT. Citra Aditya Bakti. Bandung.

Payne, Adrian, 1993. The Essence of Service Marketing. Edisi Pertama. Terjemahan Fandy Tjiptono. Andi Offset. Yogyakarta.

Santoso, Singgih, 2001. SPSS Mengolah Data Statistik Secara Profesional Versi 7.5. Cetakan Keempat. Penerbit PT. Elex Media Komputindo. Jakarta.

----------- dan Fandy Tjiptono, 2001. Riset Pemasaran Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS. PT. Gramedia. Jakarta.

Swasta, Basu dan T. Hani Handoko, 1997/ Manajemen Pemasaran Analis Perilaku Konsumen. Edisi I. Cetakan II. Penerbit Tarsito. Bandung.

Stanton, J.William, 1997. Prinsip-prinsip Pe-masaran. Edisi Ketujuh. Penerbit Erla-ngga. Jakarta.

Sudjana, 2002. Metoda Statistika. Edisi Ke-enam. PT. Tarsito. Bandung.

Supranto J., 2001. Pengukuran Tingkat Kepu-asan Pelanggan Untuk Menaikkan Pangsa Pasar. Cetakan Kedua. PT. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.