ASSESSMENT OF LOAN TO DEPOSIT RATIO SOE BANK (PERSERO) BASED ON FINANCIAL RATIO
This study was conducted to examine the effect of Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non Performing Loan (NPL), Net Interest Margin (NIM) on Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR). The research object of the State-Owned Enterprise Bank and the research data variables are sourced from financial reports that have been published and accessed through their respective web addresses. The data analysis technique used multiple linear regression with least squares equation and hypothesis testing using t-statistics to test the partial regression coefficients and F-statistics to test the significance of the effect together with a significance level of 5%. In addition, the classical assumption test was also carried out which included normality test, multicollinearity test, heteroscedasticity test and autocorrelation test. The results showed that the NIM variable showed a significant effect on LDR. The NPL variable has a significant negative effect on LDR. The CAR variable has a positive but not significant effect on LDR. The predictive ability of these three variables on the LDR in this study was 51.1%, while the remaining 48.9% was influenced by other factors that were not included in the research model.
Keywords : Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non Perfoming Loan (NPL), Net Interest Margin (NIM)
The author who will publish the manuscript at DiE: Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi dan Manajemen, agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories, pre-prints sites or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater dissemination of published work