- Journal title: DiH: Jurnal Ilmu Hukum
- Initials: DiH
- Abbreviation: DiH: Jurnal Ilmu Hukum
- Frequency: 2 Issues per year (February & August)
- DOI: DOI 10.30996/dih
- P-ISSN: ISSN 0216-6534
- E-ISSN: ISSN 2654-525X
- Editor in Chief: Evi Kongres
- Publisher: Doctor of Law, Faculty of Law, Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya
- Citation: SINTA DOAJ Google Scholar Garuda Dimensions
- Discipline: Legal Theory, Civil Law, Administrative Law, Indonesian Law, Canonic Law, Philosophy Law, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, International Law, Religion Law, Legal Philosophy, Customary Law, Human Rights Law
DiH : Jurnal Ilmu Hukum is a peer-reviewed journal published by Doctor of Law Faculty of Law, University of 17 August 1945, Surabaya. DiH comes from the name of the Doctor of Law Studies of Study Program, which was later added to the Journal of Legal Studies. This shows that DiH: Jurnal Ilmu Hukum does not only specialize in the scope of legal philosophy but also legal dogmatics and legal theory so this journal reflects the application of layers of legal science. Thus, it is hoped that DiH: Journal of Legal Studies will become a bridge for philosophical thoughts, the development of legal concepts and theories as well as solving legal issues in society. DiH: Jurnal Ilmu Hukum accepts articles with a broad and in-depth legal scope, namely Legal Theory, Civil Law, Administrative Law, Canon Law, Legal Philosophy, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Commercial Law, Human Rights Law and others. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since December 2019, this journal has been accredited Rank 3 as a scientific journal under the decree of the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, Decree No. 36/E/KPT/2019, December 13th, 2019.
This journal has been indexed by: Sinta, DOAJ, Google Scholar, Dimensions, Garuda, LIPI, Zenodo, Academia, PKP Index, Scilit, etc. and has become a CrossRef Member, therefore, all articles published by JHMO will have unique DOI number.
Indexed by :