Peer Review Process
Fenomena is a journal published by the Faculty of Psychology Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double-blind peer-reviewed (Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other) at least 2 (two) reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. The language used in this journal is Indonesia.
For checking Plagiarism, Fenomena Journal Editor will screen plagiarism manually (offline and online database) on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (Unplag and Crosscheck). If it is found a plagiarism indication, the editorial board will reject the manuscript immediately.
- Editor receiving manuscript from author;
- The editor evaluates the manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet the criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online databases manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor sends the manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double-blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer sends back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If a revision, the author revised manuscripts andÂ should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.