THE EFFECT OF SERVICE QUALITY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON PT. BANK BUKOPIN KABUPATEN SIDRAP, SULAWESI SELATAN

  • Pandi Putra Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Ilmu Sosial Andi sapada pare pare Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia
  • Amrial Amrial Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Ilmu Sosial Andi sapada pare pare Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia
Keywords: Effect, Quality of Service And Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

This research aims to find out and analyze how much the influence of service quality on customer satisfaction on PT. Bank Bukopin Sidrap. The Analysis method used in this study is multiple linear analysis. Where the method of collecting data is through Observation, Questionnaires, and interviews. The determination of the sample was determined by solving the formula and obtained by 344 respondents. The results of this study showed that the results showed that there is a tangible influence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and, empathy on customer satisfaction in PT. Bank Bukopin Sidrap. This is evidenced by the statistic Fhitung result of 9,339. The results of the R2 determinant test in this study obtained a determinant value of R2 of 0.621 which means that the magnitude of the influence of tangible variables, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy on customer satisfaction is 62.1% and the remaining 37.9% described other variables that are not included in this study.

Author Biographies

Pandi Putra, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Ilmu Sosial Andi sapada pare pare Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia
Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis
Amrial Amrial, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Ilmu Sosial Andi sapada pare pare Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia
Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Ilmu Sosial Andi sapada pare pare Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia

References

Ekonomi MikroTeori dan Kasus, Edisi

, Cetakan Pertama, Yogyakarta: Sekolah

Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi YKPN.

Darmawan, Johnny. (2014). Kiprah Toyota Melayani

Indonesia. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka

Utama.

Fandy, Tjiptono. (1997). Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi

Kedua, Cetakan Pertama, Yogyakarta:

Andi Offset.

(2004). Manajemen Jasa, Edisi Pertama,

Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

.(2005). Pemasaran Jasa, edisi pertama.

Yogyakarta: Bayu media Publishing

Ghozali, Imam. (2005). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate

dengan Program SPSS (Edisi Ke3).

Semarang: Universitas Dipenogoro.

(2006). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate

dengan Program SPSS (EdisiKe 4).

Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.

(2007), Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate

Dengan Program SPSS, Semarang:

Universitas Diponogoro.

Gujarati, Damodar. (2004). Basic Econometrics

(Ekonometrika Dasar). Jakarta : Erlangga.

JMM17 Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi & Manajemen

September 2021 Vol. 08 No. 02

Hardiyati, Ratih.(2010)“Analisis Pengaruh

Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan

Konsumen Menggunakan Jasa

Penginapan (Villa) Agrowisata Kebun

Teh Pagilaran

Kotler, Philip.(1997), Manajemen Pemasaran.

Edisi Bahasa Indonesia jilid satu. Jakarta:

Prentice Hall.

(2000). Prinsip – Prinsip Pemasaran

Manajemen, Jakarta : PT. Prenhalindo.

(2002), Manajemen Pemasaran,

EdisiMillenium, Jilid 2. Jakarta: PT

Prenhallindo.

Lupiyoadi dan Hamdani, (2006). Manajemen

Pemasaran jasa Edisi kedua. Jakarta:

Salemba Empat.

Moleong, Lexy J. (2010). Metodologi

Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung: Remaja

Rosdakarya.

Nasution, Arman Hakim. (2005). Manajemen

Industri. Yogyakarta: AND

Rangkuti, Freddy (2002), Measuring Customer

Satisfaction, Jakarta: PT Gramedia

Pustaka Utama

Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian

Kombinasi (Mix Methods). Bandung:

Alfabeta.

(2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif

Kualitataif dan Kombinasi (Mixed

Methods). Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sunyoto, Danang, (2018), Konsep Dasar Riset

Pemasaran Dan Perilaku Konsumen.

Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center for Academic

Publishing Service)

Sunarto. (2003). Perilaku Konsumen.

Yogyakarta : AMUS Jogyakarta dan CVN

geksigondo Utam

Published
2021-10-18
Section
Articles