Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The MAP Observer journal allows authors to retain the copyright of their papers without limitation. Authors may grant publishers non-exclusive publishing rights to publish articles. Granting first publishing rights to publishers also qualifies as unlimited copyright (because there are no restrictions imposed by publishers on author copyright).
Formal legal provisions for access to digital articles from these electronic journals are subject to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) license, which means Journal Dia has the right to store, change formats, maintain in a database, maintain and publish articles without asking. permission from the Author as long as the Author's name is the owner of the Copyright.
Printed manuscripts and electronic publications are open access for educational, research and library purposes. Apart from these purposes, the editorial board is not responsible for violations of copyright law.