Peer Review Process
Every draft articles submitted to the editorial board shall be undergo a double blind peer review process. Both author and reviewer shall remain anonymous to each other at least 2 (two) reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. Language used in this journal is Indonesia or English.
After receiving the draft article, editorial board shall hide the author’s name and remove it from the article. The editorial board shall then appoint one member to check the articles compliance to the formal guidelines established. The next step is for the editorial board to appoint peer reviewers, on the basis of the reviewers’ expertise.
For checking Plagiarism, Mimbar Keadilan Editor will screen plagiarism manually (offline and online database) on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (Turnitin). If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
All the above process including the review process shall be performed utilizing the OJS (online journal system) in which both author and reviewer has to register themselves via the Journal’s web page.