- Journal Title: Sukma: Jurnal Penelitian Psikologi
- Initials: Sukma
- Frequency: 2 Issues per year (June and December)
- Online ISSN: ISSN 2722-9955
- Editor in Chief: Diah Sofiah, S.Psi.,M.Si, Psikolog
- Publisher: Faculty of Psychology Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya
- Indexed: GOOGLE SCHOLAR
- Discipline: Educational Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Social Psychology, Industrial & Organizational Psychology
Sukma: Jurnal Penelitian Psikologi is a peer-reviewed journal, published by the Faculty of Psychology Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya. Sukma Journal was first published in 2020. At first, this journal was published three times a year. Starting in 2020 Sukma is only published semiannually, in June and December. This journal gives readers access to download journal entries in pdf file format.
Sukma Journal is created as a means of communication and dissemination for researchers to publish research articles. Previously, Sukma journals only accepted articles related to the topics of clinical psychology, developmental psychology, and educational psychology. The language used in this journal is Indonesian.
Member & Supported By: