Focus and Scope
Representamen journal focuses on writings that contains research and contemporary thinking in the field of communication studies in various angles/perspectives. Include (Scope) from Representamen Journal are:
- Journalism: discusess communication in media and journalism
- Broadcasting: discusess about communication in television and radio
- New Media: discusess about communication in new media
- Political Communication: Communication that employs message and political actor or related to power, government, and policy
- Public Relations: discusess about public relationÂ
- Marketing Communication: discusess about marketing in communication
Peer Review Process
Representamen journal is a journal published by Major of Communication Social Politic Faculty Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double blind peer-reviewed (Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other) at least 2 (two) reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. Language used in this journal is Indonesia or English.
For checking Plagiarism, Jurnal Representamen editor will screen plagiarism manually (offline and online database) on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (Unplag and Crosscheck). If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts andÂ should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
Published twice a year every April and Oktober
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Sources of Support
meaning symbol, sign. Every picture word is representamen. The sign that will be interpreted is open to any interpretation with the originator of Umberto Eco