Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submissions are not complete versions of manuscripts that have been published in conferences or journals
- Submission using Microsoft Word file format (* .docx)
- Submission using A4 paper size, Candara font 12. Unduh Template
- Submissions have been adjusted to the writing guidelines which can be found in the author guidelines
- Submission is already using the Mendeley application
- Upload a cover letter and a statement of the authenticity of the manuscript in PDF format (*PDF)
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed
Copyright NoticeWriters who wish to include images, tables, or parts of the text that have been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner for print and online formats and to include proof that such permission has been given when submitting their paper. Any material received without such evidence will be deemed to be from the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.